Inventory Specialist (Part-Time)
|August 30, 2013 - September 02, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Communications Engineering Company, a systems integrator, is looking for a service-oriented Inventory Specialist to support our Dubuque branch. A successful candidate is responsible for assisting in coordinating material handling; expedites shipping and receiving; as well as updating the inventory information system. |
|Duties:||CEC is looking for a dedicated Inventory Specialist to: |
• Performs periodic physical inventory counts,
• Assist in the administration of controls over inventory quantities, locations, returns, and re-order levels utilizing the computerized inventory management system.
• Reviews parts and equipment inventory line items on sales orders pulling available items from stock;
• Monitor and track stock levels for reorder point to maximize inventory turnover;
• Enforces inventory accounting policies and procedures to ensure their execution;
• Returns unused inventory to the vendor or stock by working with the Divisional Purchasing Department
• Other duties as assigned by CEC Management.
|Qualifications:||KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, SKILLS:|
1. Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
2. Excellent customer service skills to deal with both external and internal customers.
3. Must be able to move/lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
4. Above-average written and verbal communications skills.
5. Proficiency with personal computers, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Work with CRM databases a plus.
Preferred candidates will have at least a high school diploma and be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and comfortable working with databases.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. EOE
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.