|January 18, 2013 - January 23, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Location: Davenport, IA
Communications Engineering Company, a systems integrator, is looking for a service-oriented Office Assistant to support our growing Davenport branch. A successful candidate is organized, detailed-oriented, and likes the challenge of juggling multiple projects and priorities.
|Duties:||CEC is looking for a dedicated Office Assistant to: |
• Keep branch office organized and tend to office needs, such as petty cash, supplies, office meetings, and other miscellaneous support needs.
• Manage branch office inventory, including shipping and receiving, stock checks, controls, reporting, and returns and repairs.
• Create customer manuals and project deliverables.
• Provide phone support for branch office, as well as back-up phone support for main switchboard and service department.
• Provide administrative support to sales team, including proposals, orders, mailings, and other customer requests.
• Serve as first point of contact for customers and visitors to the Davenport branch.
• Manage incoming service and sales inquiries.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, SKILLS:|
1. Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
2. Excellent customer service skills to deal with both external and internal customers.
3. Must be able to demonstrate planning, organizing, and implementing skills that allow the successful completion of projects on or before a specific due date.
4. Able to read and interpret general business documentation to assist with branch reports, agendas, and meeting notes.
5. Must be able to move/lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
6. Above-average written and verbal communications skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
8. Proficiency with personal computers, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Work with CRM databases a plus.
Preferred candidates will have at least a high school diploma and be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and comfortable working with databases.
Benefits include group health, dental, life insurance; retirement planning, 401(k) and company match available. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. EOE
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.