Project Foreman (Iowa City)
|November 27, 2013 - December 02, 2013|
|Location:||Iowa City, IA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Communications Engineering Company is now hiring for the position of Project Foreman. This take-charge professional will be responsible for the installation and supervision of an on-site crew. We will provide independence and a stimulating, fast paced work environment. You provide competitive drive, excellent follow-up and outstanding communication skills. |
|Duties:||The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:|
• Foundation in Card Access, Security, Audio/Video background;
• Install, trouble shoots, and repair audio/video systems and electronic equipment;
• Performs final hook-up of electronic equipment for new projects;
• Tests and documents audio and video systems;
• Maintain a current knowledge of evolving international AV/electrical standards;
• Develop and maintain documentation and project folders;
• Develop end user documentation;
• Develop strategy to expand Telepresence request page for users;
• Coordinate RMA activities with suppliers and internal personnel;
• Develop and maintain inventory of spare AV hardware and coordinate deployment;
• Experience in AMX/Crestron desired.
• Install low voltage communications systems, including: card access, nurse call, sound, CCTV, CATV, etc;
• Work with the Project Manager to meet budget and profitability targets;
• Supervises and works with the on-site crew, assuring the highest level of quality;
• Create and communicate project documentation to Project Manager;
• Other duties as assigned by management.
|Qualifications:||Preferred candidates will have a two-year degree from an accredited college or university with course work in communications technologies, project management, or equivalent combination of education and experience. BICSI certification, a plus. Valid driver's license required and ability to lift 50 pounds.|
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.